Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weekly ReCap- Dec 12-18

Another crazy week- but not quite as busy.

Monday was typical- then on Tuesday, the patients had a piano performance- nothing too critical, they performed Christmas music for the residents of a retirement care home where our sister in law's mother lives-  We call her Grandma Billie.  It went well- but it was crazy busy with normal schedule plus trying to get to that with everyone dressed appropriately.  They played well- and the only bad for the day, was that although I did all the Tuesday stuff- I kept thinking it was Monday at the same time and I forgot a major part of my work stuff :(  . 

Wednesday- we ended up doing Tithing Settlement after an appointment- so that was last a surprise-  but finally- we were almost!!  all in one spot at the same time.  We had to give up on 100% attendance because that wasn't going to be possible.

Thursday things finally started to slow down a little.  Friday we headed out to go to see the lights at Temple Square, go to dinner at the Garden, and then on Saturday- to play two hockey games (both big wins) and for me to literally get 10,000 steps in just trying to get some shopping done- because Christmas was only a week away!!!  I have not had a minute so I am way behind.

I also taught RS this week.  Not my best lesson, but many sisters seemed to appreciate it.  Just wished I had felt more in control of my thoughts and calmer in spirit- but that is hard to do when you get up at 5:00 in the morning to drive 3 hours home and get there just in time to get everyone showered and dressed in time for church.

Another crazy week down-  one more to Christmas.

No comments: