This Christmas season has been a busy one, but Santa did make it to our house, and Middle, the DR, and I sang with the choir in Sacrament Meeting, despite the DR being sick with a cold and his voice giving out.
Outpatient and LOL were with her family, but thanks to modern technology- also known as facetime- they were with us in technological spirit while we opened most of our presents after we returned from church. There was something rather peaceful about getting up, finding out Santa had arrived, then eating breakfast, getting ready for church, attending church, and then coming home and leisurely opening gifts. I wish Christmas was on Sunday every year.
The DR managed a huge surprise for me- he gave me an iPad- and I didn't suspect a thing! Santa brought the girls new nightstands, hoodies, and other goodies- including a itouch for youngest and a new helmet for Middle. Oldest and Middle also got new hockey bags- with wheels! Oldest also got a new itouch to replace the casualty from this past summer, and a hoodie. We were all very spoiled- especially me.
Afterwards- I took a major nap- aparently missed my inlaws coming to see the patients. Later- we went to their house, opened presents from them and visited with my SIL and her family who were visiting from Washington.
Then- the best Christmas present of all- the return with honor of our nephew after serving the Lord for two years in Fortelza Brazil- it was a little bit priceless to see the shocl on his face as we introduced him to Facetime- so he could talk to Outpatient.
I hope the holiday season has been full of peace and joy for you and yours- Merry Christmas!
😚 Epic 😚 Brawl Stars Boss Fight God Mode
6 years ago




1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great holiday!
I had never heard of FaceTime...guess I have to get a Mac :o)
Post a Comment