I realize why I haven't been blogging.
Number ONE: Too many hard things that have happened that I just can't blog about.
Number TWO: Feel like I am so behind I will never catch up.
Number Three: Lack of interest.
How is that for honesty?
When hard things are going on- some hold them inside (not healthy)- or let them all out (also not exactly healthy depending on circumstances) and some can filter rationally. I am not so good at that, so rather than have the 2nd option happen, I have gone with the first, for sure as far as the blog is concerned. Some of you in real life have not been so lucky as to be left out of the loop (sorry).
I have really wanted to keep up so as to have a journal record for our family- and it is frustrating to have so many holes that need filling in order for it to be that. The bulk of last year for instance. It has been especially overwhelming when added to the Number One Reason.
Lack of interest is kind of because I used to write a ton for a particular audience. The Outpatient would read my blog so he could see the pictures without them clogging up the missionary email, and for my mom during her Chemo treatments, for her entertainment since she was stuck at home. Neither of those apply now.
I keep saying I will try to be better. I keep not doing better. I live in the Looney Bin that I am afraid is soon to become an episode on Hoarders. Kind of hard to justify the time to blog when I can't keep up on laundry, dishes, and other chores, not to mention my patients and their schooling and what have you.
I am trying to get a grasp on my life, hoping that the myriad of issues with reason Number One will soon be mostly resolved (looking much better, thanks for asking). I listened to a Laurel last night speaking of Personal Progress and encouraging the young girls to get it done as early as they can because life gets so busy when you are a Senior. Honestly- not to discredit her (the Laurel) in any way because I know she is a SUPER busy girl, but I can't imagine Middle being any busier than she already is right now- so she and Youngest better get cracking- although Middle might have more time as a Senior than she does currently- there is no guarantee of that.
Anyway-
Confession : Blogging is just one more of my messes that I need to clean up.
😚 Epic 😚 Brawl Stars Boss Fight God Mode
6 years ago


1 comment:
I feel ya and can totally relate. I just try to find a good balance which is nearly impossible so good luck with that. :) and often clothes stay dirty and dishes go unwashed but dcfs hasn't shown up yet., so we're good. :)
Hope things get better for you <3
Post a Comment