As I read my post at the beginning of the new year a year ago, I realized how distracted I became from those goals, wishes, and hopes for the year.
The highlight of the year was the addition of our sweet new daughter. It almost seems as if she has always been a part of our lives.
We have two teenagers. I am not ready for that, I can tell you. The patients, while being very strong willed and oppinionated, are great people. They have grown- literally and figuratively- so much in the past year. We have lost teeth, added braces. We have kicked soccer balls, and hit hockey pucks. We have sang and performed. We have tried new foods and skills. We have camped, spent time with lots of family, mourned the loss of loved ones, and greeted sweet new spirits from above. We have had trials, and blessing so abundant.
We have watched loved ones meet their eternal companions and joined them in the temples as they were sealed husband and wife. We have welcomed home three faithful nephews from missionary labors, and also welcomed home the DR's parents from their missionary service. We sent out a fresh one, and hope to have a few join him in the near future.
😚 Epic 😚 Brawl Stars Boss Fight God Mode
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment